t-method – ACTION MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
The criteria of effective management systems is quick problem resolution and continuous development. In the t-method software all actions are managed in a complex system, ensuring access in line with rights. Efficiency can be measured by allocating indicators to processes.
- Documentation, automatic distribution, monitoring and query of actions.
- User-defined characteristics allocated to actions for complex search.
- Persons involved in the corrective actions (e.g. responsible person, project officer, etc.) receive an electronic notification about relevant changes.
- The status of the actions can be documented, meeting deadlines is supported with an electronic warning and escalation system.
- Indicators are allocated to actions, at assessment the key process indicators are evaluated.
- Files can be attached in all action documentation phases, the corrective actions can be organized in a tree structure.
- T-method master data (product, product family, process, document, process step, external requirement, etc.) for queries with multiple aspects
- The program manages actions implemented at any point of the organization in a complex system.