The t-method software’s CMMS maintenance management module is suitable to plan, document and manage the operation tasks of the manufacturing equipment, tools, assets, vehicles, facilities and other objects. The t-method software was made with a web-based technology, in this way the geographical position of certain objects does not influence the relevant data in getting into the database at the point of creation. There is a user’s interface supported with completion assistants, poke-yoke which assures that in case of a wide scope of users it can be implemented and operated easily. Due to the modular structure and cooperating with several other functional areas the t-method software (Document management, Energy management, System planning, Project management) provides a complex and high-level utilisation experience.
The t-method software’s CMMS maintenance management module is handling 3 main processes:
- ASSET COMMISSIONING
When implementing a new asset or in case of investing for a function-increasing asset it is possible to prepare a full-scope project-plan within the t-method’s project management module. As part of the project plan we are documenting the asset-management-related tasks on project work-sheets. As the result of the cooperation between the two modules (Project management and CMMS maintenance management) the project management and the maintenance management can also get realised at high level.
In case of operational failure or troubleshooting we are using repair work-sheets. The error reporting can be initiated on a simplified platform, from a quick button that can be reached by any concerned party. Due to the automatic alarm the service providing personnel can arrive to the work-scene in time and possessing the information required for the trouble-shooting.
- PLANNED MAINTENANCE
In the t-method software – during the maintenance planning and management – we can apply the various maintenance methods (status-based maintenance, TPM, rigid-cycle maintenance, checking, review, regular tasks) mixed with the optimisation based on asset-types. In every case it is possible to prepare the tasks in a check-list. The checklist contains the required material, the planned time, the related provisions and – if required – the work-competences. During the planning and evaluation we are handling three cost types: material cost, salary expenses and other expenses. (e.g.: subcontractor’s cost).
- budgeting within the project,
- to be handled together with the maintenance and repairing activities from the perspective of work scheduling.
- When selecting the key-equipment: definition of the maximally permissible idle time, (we are displaying this information on each work-sheet).
- In case of activation of the events: sending the alarm according to the setting (e-mail).
- Management of the spare part list.
- In case of error reporting there are two kinds of basic operation modes
- evaluation after error reporting, then there is the manual activation (task distribution)
- automatic activation based on proper parameterisation.
- Our indicators: number of stops, idle time, MTBF, MTTR
- number of fault-free days after the maintenance,
- proportion of the realised maintenances,
- Automatic generation of the work-sheets when the maintenance becomes due.
- Asset and asset-group management,
- Reports for every asset, collective asset, for each utilisation point