t-method – MANUFACTURING PLANNING SUPPORT
Quality assurance is a major task for any organization. Creating APQP documents, ensuring data coherence, providing up-to-date information to operational units are all tasks which are almost impossible to fulfil with traditional tools. The t-method software is a tool which enables quality management easily, with less resources, fully computer-based, complying with relevant regulations and in the required languages. This system enhances improvement in product quality and customer satisfaction. Data input is well structured and interconnected.
t-method – manufacturing planning made easy:
- Product master data, product characteristics matrix
- Product and product family specific production process flow charts, process step specific instructions,
- Control Plans for prototype, test products and serial production; product and process step specific control instructions and test sheets.
t-method – PRODUCT MASTER DATA
- The tree structure of the product master data enables the user to display product(s) information and to create complex documentation.
- Customer requirements can be recorded in the input documents (e.g. customer design) and linked to the data sheets, therefore the information can be easily and quickly queried and accessed.
- The product characteristics and special characteristics can be allocated to the product. This database can be used when editing a PFMEA or Control Plan and adding the necessary data. This feature ensures compliance with requirements for data coherence and managing special characteristics.
- If a process step is included, this will be automatically registered in the product characteristics matrix, therefore it is easy to follow up the relevant documents.
t-method – PRODUCTION PROCESS FLOW CHART
- The production process flow chart is a basic document of quality management. These charts can be allocated to processes and products or product families in t-method software.
- Due to the tree structure of the process master data, the user can create a process structure that displays the production environment.
- The production process flow charts are generated using the process step master data and graphics tool kit, the document can be created quickly and it complies with customer requirements.
- The process step master data are input for the other APQP documents, the allocated process step description can be used as production document in production areas.
- Production process flow charts are influenced by special characteristics, and can be displayed with the use of Control Plan data. The feature ensures data coherence and does not impose extra burden on the user.
How to create Process Flowchart in t-method software
t-method – AIAG-VDA FMEA
The know how managed in FMEAs and the experience are the true capitals of a company. The protection of these and the easy access to information necessary on a daily basis have high priority.
- In the t-method software the data security is ensured by the possibility to restrict users’ editing and access rights, and a filter option added to FMEAs.
- The complex search panel and search engine extended to all FMEA columns provide quick access to the necessary information. Fully integrated knowledge database. The finished documents can be imported in xls and pdf format.
- The t-method software supports intelligent and immediate planning, maintenance and implementation of FMEA usage in all phases of manufacturing.
- The critical lines and risk factors can be monitored with a predefined system.
- The FMEA and Control Plan data coherence is ensured with direct data transfer in line with the relevant regulations. The FMEAs are linked to all other APQP modules.
- FMEA maintenance is supported by action management, including responsibility and standby monitoring.
- Creating and managing PFMEAs are in line with the requirements of ISO/ TS 16949, VDA, QS 9000, and AIAG.
How to create PFMEA in t-method software
t-method – CONTROL PLAN
Control Plan is a document in quality management, in which production process control can be planned. Control and sampling requirements may change frequently, and displaying data is necessary in production areas. Due to document coherence in the t-method software, this is not an extra task for the user; moreover, it enables quick reaction.
- The user can create a new Control Plan quickly since the finished APQP documents provide the input data.
- Control Plans for prototype, pre-production and serial production can be maintained in the t-method software.
- The status of the measurement and test equipment managed in the t-method software is accessible from the Control Plan, references can be added.
- The data of the Control Plan are input data for other APQP documents, the allocated controls function as manufacturing documents in production area.
- Creating and managing Control Plans are in line with the requirements of ISO/TS 16949, VDA, QS 9000.
- The finished documents can be imported in xls and pdf format.
How to create CP in t-method software
t-method – CONTROL INSTRUCTIONS
In the t-method software the Control instructions document is automatically generated by the software, based on the data in the Control Plan. Its greatest advantage is that the user does not need to do anything, if the Control Plan changes, the Control instructions are automatically updated. This also ensures that the data correspond between manufacturing documents and the Control Plan.
t-method – TEST SHEET
In the t-method software the test sheet document is automatically generated by the software, based on the data in the Control Plan. Its greatest advantage is that the user does not need to do anything, if the Control Plan changes, the Test sheet is automatically updated. This also ensures that the data correspond between manufacturing documents and the Control Plan.
t-method – DICTIONARY
It is an extra burden for companies to create and maintain APQP documentation in customer defined languages, apart from the version management process. In the t-method software a multilingual function supports the user in creating and managing documents.
- The user can paste text from the dictionary into program fields, if they are available in the dictionary.
- Translation is supported by a central dictionary.
- The user can select the language(s) of the user interface and the document content.