t-method – MEASURING AND TEST EQUIPMENT SUPPORT
The adequate measurement and test equipment and their compliance certificate are essential criteria for a customer-centred and cost-efficient production. The t-method software offers a measurement and test equipment management system, which has direct connection with production planning. This enables the user to plan a cost-efficient monitoring, taking the usage related risks into consideration.
- Measurement and test equipment register, automatic warning system.
- Registry and calibration of multiple equipment (e.g. measurement equipment with multiple meters).
- Planning, monitoring and registering events (internal calibration, external calibration, verification, MSA testing, maintenance, control).
- Managing tools used for “indicative measurement”.
- Planning usage time and risk, planning monitoring accordingly.
- Creating test sheet and calibration instructions for control and internal calibration of one or more measuring equipment.
- Documenting and archiving measurement data and measurement conditions. Displaying measurement data changes of features throughout the equipment’s lifetime.
- Registering the location of measuring equipment producers and calibration bodies, documenting verification authorization.
- MSA status monitoring (marking equipment for MSA, archiving analysis documents, MSA status registry).
- Active connection with the measuring equipment database when creating Control Plans.
- Managing repair, scrap, lost items.
- Managing events of equipment usage (first usage, withdrawal).
- Cost planning, registry and analysis of actual costs of measuring equipment management.